Why Contact Your Insurance Company?
- Unreported damage will not be covered! Let your insurance company decide if it is in their best interest to replace your roof to prevent future damage.
- Upgraded roofing systems can potentially DECREASE your insurance premium!
- Building code compliance- Only 1 layer of shingles is currently acceptable.
- Proper ventilation increases your roof’s lifespan, makes your home more efficient, and saves on energy costs.
- Increased curb appeal and property value, at little to no out-of-pocket cost!
- Peace of mind- Your roof is your first line of defense against the Colorado elements, protecting your home, loved ones, and valueables. Make sure it’s in top shape!
Hail Damage. Wind Damage. Fire Damage.
We specialize in assisting property owners with storm related insurance claims. If your roof has been damaged by hail, wind, snow or any other natural disaster, you are most likely entitled to a roof replacement. We will examine your roof and property exterior to determine if it sustained storm related damages that warrant repair or replacement under your insurance policy. It is important to note: making a natural disaster claim on your roof will not increase your insurance policy premium.
When You Choose Formula Roofing & Remodeling:
- We obtain your building permit, and handle invoicing with your insurance company.
- You are ONLY responsible for your insurance deductible, and the costs for any upgrades you select.
- The first insurance check you receive will only be a percentage of the complete roof replacement cost.
- If the insurance check has your name and your mortgage company name on it, sign and mail it to the mortgage company for endorsement. The mortgage company will mail it back to you so you are able to pay for the repairs.
- Upon work completion, Formula Roofing & Remodeling will send a final invoice to your insurance company. Your insurance company will then mail you the remaining balance for the installation.